1. Work Boots or hiking Boots. NO FLIP FLOPS, SANDALS, OR OPEN TOE SOFT SHOE.
2. Long Pants ( Tuck into socks)
3. Long sleeve shirt (light color best)
5. Hard Hat is required when collecting in an active quarry or mine.
6. Eye protection Always
WHAT TO BRING
1. Crack hammer (3 or 4 Lb)
2. Variety of chisels 1” by 12” long, ½” by 8” long ( you will have a collection of these as your needs require)
3. A backpack or bucket to carry your tools and rocks
4. news paper to wrap the good rocks
5. pen and paper to write notes
Reminder: Rocks are heavy it does not take many to add up the poundage.
Also bring Bug Repellant, Sun Block, and water.